- Free Shipping on all orders below 300lbs in weight will apply in most cases. There are instances related to your shipping address that could require additional fees such as certain rural locations. We will contact you before shipping your order if any additional shipping fees are necessary.
- Liftgate Service is extra, so if required please add this by selecting the during checkout.
- Products ship within 48 hours of payment being processed.
- Selecting the incorrect shipping options during checkout can delay order fulfillment.
- Custom Built items such as Panel Saws may have a lead time which will be displayed at the top of the product description, in this case, lead time begins within 48 hours of payment processing.
- Shipments will be sent via Fed Ex Freight or other common carrier to address provided by Buyer
- Purchase must include a valid telephone number.
- Residential and Commercial facilities without a loading dock will be delivered on a pallet curbside - unloading the unit is the buyer's responsibility.
- Inaccurate addresses may delay deliveries and incur additional charges for delivery.
- Contact Shipping Provider Directly with delivery questions or problems, including delays in shipping or delivery problems. Shipping Provider will be responsible for merchandise damaged in shipment.
Most of the items we ship via a freight company. Freight deliveries require a delivery time be scheduled and someone must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for the merchandise. If your order contains more than one item and one of the items must be shipped via freight then the remaining items may be palletized and shipped together. Depending on the facilities available at the delivery address, a lift gate might be required. Lift gate options will be presented at checkout.
Lift Gate Service
For freight deliveries, you have the option of adding a lift gate to your delivery. A lift gate is the device that lowers a product from the truck to ground level. Lift gate option will be presented during the checkout process (it is added by default to all Residential Orders). Please note that lift gate service only ensures the product is removed from the truck. We recommend you have the additional help of two to four people to move the product to its desired location because drivers are not required to assist. Requesting lift gate service AFTER ordering may result in additional charges and delays.
Inspecting Your Shipment
It is your responsibility to inspect and approve your shipment. DO NOT ACCEPT A DAMAGED SHIPMENT. For more details about inspecting your shipment, go to the Return Policy Page: https://oakwoodtools.com/pages/return-policy