All Panel Saws are custom built by Manufacturer for each order. General Build time is 7-10 Business Days before Shipping.
SELECT SIZE WHEN ORDERING: COMPACT MODELS ARE 5 ft WIDE, FULL SIZE IS 10 ft Wide
Today's sign shops have needs that are unique to their industry such as restricted floor space, exceptional dust sensitivity and cut a wide variety of substrates and composite materials of different thicknesses. They use cutting edge materials to stand up to the different environments where their work will be displayed. In the past, you needed two cutters, a panel saw for your rigid material and a substrate cutter for your softer material. This arrangement was expensive and took up twice the floor space.
Some shops settled for just a substrate cutter. They were limited to what material they can cut, the size blank they could cut, how thick the material they could use and had to settle for only vertical cuts.
With the Sign Maker Panel Saw and Substrate cutter, sign shops now have one machine for all of their cutting needs; you no longer need to buy a panel saw AND a mat-cutter. It is equipped with specialty accessories for cutting all of the substrates, hard and soft, used in the sign industry in both directions, vertically and horizontally. This "all-cutting" substrate cutter is ideal for making precision cuts in sheet goods that are up to 1¾ inches thick.
The Sign Package includes;
- the Makita 5007F saw with 2 L.E.D. lights that illuminate the line of cut,
- a spinning insert for fast changes from vertical to horizontal cutting,
- a dust collection system that uses a dust brush and an over-sized 2.5″ hose to evacuate the dust,
- a pivoting OLFA razor knife that uses segmented snap off blades for fast sharpening,
- a variable tension spring hold down for holding thin materials,
- a material stop for fast cut set ups,
- a strip bar for cutting strips with the stop,
- left and right measuring tapes,
- vertical rip pointers with tape for fast rip cut set ups,
- a folding stand that is factory attached,
- frame wheels for easy movement of the saw
- Powder coated frame
- Zinc guide tubes
- Accu-Glide sealed bearing system
- Standard Carriage System
- Retraction Mechanism
- Cord Holder
- Material Center Support Step
- Makita 5007F saw
- Spinning saw insert plate
- Dust hood, hose, brush
- Folding Stand
- Frame Wheels
- Dual Rip Gauge
- Stop, Bar and Tapes
- Spring hold down
- Pivoting Knife Cutter